The program-at-a-glance is for your perusal. The detailed program will be available in middle June 2020.
July 16, 2020 (Thursday)
|10:00-17:00||Arrival registration&Meterial Collection|
July 17, 2020 (Friday)
|09:00-09:20||Opening Ceremony&Welcome Address|
|09:20-10:00||Keynote Speech I|
|10:00-10:30||Group Photo&Coffee Break|
|10:30-11:10||Keynote Speech II|
|11:10-11:50||Keynote Speech III|
|11:50-12:30||Keynote Speech IV|
|13:30-15:30||Invited Speech and Oral Parallel Session|
|15:30-16:30||Coffee Break&Poster Session|
|16:30-18:30||Invited Speech and Oral Parallel Session|
July 18, 2020 (Saturday)
|09:00-11:00||Invited Speech and Oral Parallel Session|
|11:00-12:00||Coffee Break&Poster Session|
|13:00-15:00||Invited Speech and Oral Parallel Session|
|15:30-17:00||Oral Parallel Session|
Instructions for Presenters
* Speakers are requested to be in their respective session rooms at least 10 minutes prior to the commencement of each session.
* The duration of a Keynote Speech is 40 minutes including 35 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes of Q&A. The duration of an Invited Speech is 20 minutes including 15 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes of Q&A. The duration of a Regular Presentation is 15 minutes including 12 minutes of presentation and 3 minutes of Q&A. We would appreciate if all presenters can adhere strictly to this time limit.
* Presentation must be carried our using Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF. No slide projectors will be made available.
* Speakers should being there presentation materials in a thumb-drive and upload the files 10 minutes prior to the session beginning.
Instructions for Poster
* The duration of each poster is 5 minutes of brief introduction. The posters will be assigned in the specific conference rooms. Poster presenters are requested to transfer the home-made posters to the onsite staff 30 minutes prior to the commencement of each poster session.
* At least one author should be present for each poster during the poster session.
* The poster can be prepared according to the Poster Template (Download).
* The poster should be A1 size (594mm*840mm) within 0.5kg.
Best Oral/Poster Presentation Award
One Best Oral/Poster Presentation will be selected from each session and the Award will be announced at the end of each session.
Please wear formal clothes or national representative of clothing.