All the authors and listeners must register in advance in order to participate in all the conference activities. It is recommend that you should proceed to the online registration before the deadline to leave yourself plenty of time to prepare for your participation.
Full Registration Includes: Welcome Reception, Keynote&Invited Speeches, Technical Sessions, Coffee Breaks, Lunch, Dinner, Conference Proceedings, Badge, Conference Bag and/or Conference Accessories.
|CATEGORIES||Regular Registration Fee||Onsite Registration Fee|
|Author (remote participation-only)||380USD/2720CNY||N/A|
|Author (NLPAI Reviewer)||400USD/2860CNY||N/A|
|Presentation Only (remote participation-only)||250USD/1790CNY||N/A|
|Presentation Only (Regular)||350USD/2500CNY||400USD/2860CNY|
|Listener (remote participation-only)||150USD/1070CNY||N/A|
|Additional Page||50USD/360CNY/per page||N/A|
NLPAI 2020 offers the delegates who cannot come to onsite for physically attending with the opportunity to attend the conference with "remote participation-only".
1. Each registration covers only the publication of one paper and entitles only one author to attend the conference. If co-authors or accompanying persons want to attend the conference, it's suggested that they register as listeners.
2. One regular registration can cover a paper within 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra fee should be charged for additional pages.
3. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
4. For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iranians, please pay Euros.
5. If you would like to register the conference and publish your paper as the reviewer, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Only Ph.D holder can apply)
6. Please pay in cash (USD/CNY) if you want to register onsite as Listener or Presentation Only. The filled registration information must be confirmed online before the registration deadline.
7. Listener registration can be finished Here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be sent in writing to the conference email box: email@example.com
and are subject to the following cancellation charges:
* Conference registration cancelled before Apr. 15, 2020 with reasonable grounds: 100% of the payment will be refunded, however an administration fee of 30USD will be charged for the service.
* Conference registration cancelled before May. 15, 2020 with reasonable grounds: 50% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled before Jun. 05, 2020 with reasonable grounds: 30% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled after Jun. 05, 2020 with reasonable grounds: the payment will not be refunded.
** 1. The above item is based on deduction for any bank transfer fees (30USD). 2. In case of visa rejection, no-show or early departure, no refund of registration fees will be made. 3. All refunds will be processed after the conference. 4. Due to force majeure including but not limited to earthquake, natural disaster, war and country policy, organizer reserves the rights to change the conference dates or venue with immediate effect and does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
Along with your registration, you will receive your name
badge, which must be worn when attending all conference sessions and
activities. Participants without a badge will not be allowed to enter the
For your safety, please do not lend your name badge to the persons who are not involved in the conference and bring the irrelevant persons into the conference venue.
The conference organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries, or for loss or damage of property belonging to conference participants, either during, or as a result of the conference. Please check the validity of your own insurance.